Happy Tuesday, friend! Things are rather hard and busy on my end for various reasons right now. To fight weariness and bitterness, I decided to list out some things I’m grateful for these days. Then I thought to share them with you. Maybe share some things you are grateful for with me? I would love to hear!
- Church family that loves me and makes me laugh, no matter how hard the day or season. My people are pure gold, and I am so lucky to have such a family.
- Fall baking. I’m definitely very much into baking these days. Just yesterday I made small batch banana muffins because I had one very brown banana sitting on the counter. Those turned out delicious and made me happy!
- Sweater weather. I love summer but knit tops and jeans are my favorite. I’m so happy I get to wear all those now.
- Fall colors. All those trees turning red are just so beautiful.
- This song. Like I said, it’s a hard season for many reasons. Yet God is reminding me that this truly, is just a season. Seasons change and this will eventually come to an end.
- Growing. I’m seeing some growth happening in myself. But more than that, I’m seeing growth happening in my friends, in my church family, in ministries I’m involved in — and this is a wonderful thing. I’m so thankful that God is growing us and working in and through us.
- God’s Word. There are days when it’s hard for me to pray, to open up all that is in my heart. But God’s Word holds answers to everything.
GraceFull Tuesday Link-Up